Import Export Funding Hong Kong

Hong Kong Companies Can Trade Overseas With Confidence

Import and export funding services that offer flexible funding solutions to Hong Kong based companies under terms and pricing that are very competitive.  Our team understands the Hong Kong market and global business and as such our funding facilities are structured to help facilitate the import and export of goods and services for our clients.

As part of an affiliate team that provides import and export funding to companies in many of the Asia Pacific countries, we bring financial professionals that are based in New York and Hong Kong with thorough expertise in the import and export business with funding facilities tailored to that help make transactions possible and profitable for our clients.

Improved Cash Flow

Our import and export funding product means an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. We can release up to 80 % of the value of the invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 20 %, less a small service fee, is paid to you once your customer pays.

Assistance With Managing Overseas Customers

The Hong Kong import and export funding group brings a team of individuals in select overseas markets that can help remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers.  Our multilingual support group helps eliminate the challenge of communicating with your foreign customers, which can also help resolve any issues if any relating to the sale and invoicing of your products or services and collection of payment due.

Can We Help Your Company?

If you are in need of import and export funding, please contact us today.

BASIC TERMS

Import and Export Funding

Minimum (USD): $300,000 (below on a case by case)
Maximum (USD): $30 million (higher on a case by case)
Startups (case by case)
High Advances on Receivables
Rates/Terms: Competitive
Industries: We fund most industries
Normal terms and conditions apply

Asset Based Lending (For U.S. subsidiaries of HK companies)

Receivables Lines of Credit
Minimum (USD): $100,000
Maximum (USD): $25 million
Years in Business: 2 Minimum
DSCR / FCCR: 1.20x
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States, United Kingdom and Canada
Normal terms and conditions apply